- 10 SepRead more »
What’s Magento 2 Show Hide Password
Show Hide Password Extension by Magenuts IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is very useful for the user to see a shaded password of any Magento 2 password fields. Magento 2 Show Hide Password Extension is designed to quickly and easily see hidden letters in the password field. You can easily show and hide these password characters. It temporarily unmasks the password so that the user can fill in the field quickly and accurately.
The password is by default the icon is an open eye indicating if you click it, you will see what's behind the hidden password. Then the reverse will hide the password again. When the eye is closed, it indicates if you click it, it will hide your password.
- Instant viewing of hidden passwords.
- An eye icon is placed in the Password field to view and hides the password.
- Extracts your encrypted password in a single attempt.
- 31 AugRead more »
What’s Magento 2 Thank You Page Magenuts Magento 2 Thank You Page Extension Turn Random Buyers into Loyal Customers. Magento 2 Thank You Page Extension will increase your sales significantly by improving design of your dull Magento 2 thank you page - add order summary, generated coupons etc. Features 1. Display full order summary 2. Customize the success page 3. Order details on Order Success Page 4. More loyal customers by generating coupon codes for next purchase 5. Make more email subscriptions at magento 2 order confirmation page 6. Show discount codes, deals/promotions and product personalized recommendations Important Notes and Requirements 1. Requirements: Magento Community 2.2.x up-to 2.4.2, Magento Enterprises (2.2.x to latest). 2. Server Side Requirements: MySQL 5.0 and above PHP 7.1.6 and above. 3. All functionality is fully tested on Magento Community Edition 2.2.2 and will be compatible w
- 31 AugRead more »
What’s Magento 2 Auto Invoice For Free Order Magenuts Magento 2 Auto Invoice For Free Order Extension helps magento 2 admin to generate invoices automatically. Features 1. Fully automate the invoices creating process with Magento 2 Auto Invoice extension. The module will instantly create the invoice as soon as an order is created. Download Free Extension Here.
- 31 AugRead more »
What’s Magento 2 Checkout Order Comment
Magenuts Magento 2 Checkout Order Comment offer a great shopping experience to customers and guests by allowing them to add comments, special note, message or delivery instructions to orders during the checkout process.
How It Works
- On the Admin menu, select "Admin Panel > Stores > Configuration". It will show list of system configurations.
- Click on Order Comment Under Magenuts menu.
- Enable Order Comment and hit the Save Config Button.
- Easy to use
- Improve your customer shopping experience.
- Improve the checkout process with order comments Customers and guests can leave order comments during the checkout process.
- Display order comment on customer account in the storefront.
- View order comment left during the checkout process on admin grid and order details.
Important Notes and Requirements
- Requirements: Magento Community 2.1.x up-to 2.4.2, Magento Enterprises (2.1.x to latest).
- Server Side Requirements: MySQL 5.0 and above PHP 7.1.6 and above.
- All functionality is fully tested on Magento Community Edition 2.2.2 and will be compatible with
Editions from 2.1.x up to 2.3.4.
- Magento Enterprises Edition is also supported but not tested.
- For your safety related to any damage or loss to your store, its strongly recommended to you that take backup first.
- Unpack the extension ZIP file on your computer.
- Connect to your website source folder with FTP/SFTP/SSH client and upload all the files and folders from the extension package to the corresponding root folder of your Magento 2.x installation:
Please use the “Merge” upload mode. Do not replace the whole folders, but merge them. This way your FTP/SFTP client will only add new files. This mode is used by default by most of FTP/SFTP clients software. For MacOS it’s recommended to use Transmit. If you install several extensions from Amasty, they will contain same files from the Base package — feel free to overwrite them, these are system files used by all our extensions.
- Connect to your Magento directory with SSH.
- Run the following 3 commands:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- php bin/magento setup:di:compile
How Does It Work?
At any time you can enable and disable this extension in the system configuration. You can do this by opening the backend menu Stores > Configuration. There you will find the entry Magenuts Extensions > Order Comment. After clicking on it you see a dropdown box where you can enable/disable the module. Save the configuration and delete the cache.
Customer Can Comment at Order
Magenuts Magento 2 Checkout Order Comment offer a great shopping experience to customers and guests by allowing them to add comments, special note, message or delivery instructions to orders during the checkout process as seen the following picture.
Support and Customization
For any support or customization, you can contact us
- 31 AugRead more »
What’s Magento 2 Portfolio
Magenuts Portfolio Magento 2 extension helps you to showcase your services, and work on your store easily. Grab the users attention with this extension and let your work speak for you. Magenuts Portfolio Extension for Magento 2 will help you to easily add and show your portfolio on your store. If you have the projects that use the products of your shop and you want to present it in your shop, you can use this extension to let your portfolio speak for you. This extension mostly used when you want to showcase the most satisfying services you completed to your customers/visitors.
- Very easy to install even beginner can install and use it.
- Fully Responsive.
- Show your services to grow your business.
- Show your portfolio category wise.
- 31 AugRead more »
What’s Magento 2 Product Attachment
Enhance Product Information with Magento 2 Product Attachment extension. This Product Attachments extension for Magento 2 allows the merchants and store admins to attach, manage, download and upload different types of attachments to products. These attachments can provide additional information regarding the products to the customers. The admin can control the visibility of the attachments on the product pages as well as on its exclusive listing page. The mass delete/enable/disable feature provides the functionality of deleting and even enabling/disabling multiple attachments.
The admin can bulk import the documents via CSV to save time. An attachment can be any file type such as a text document, excel, CSV, PDF, etc. The customers can acquire significant information on all items; for example, characteristics, value, benefits, user guides, licenses, and so on without reaching the sales representative of the website.
The admin is also able to assign the product attachments to the specific customer group(s). This functionality restricts the customer of unassigned customer group to access the attached document(s). Documents can also be assigned to the customer groups via import attachments functionality, admin is required to insert customer group id in customer group field. The admin can also add attachments category from the admin panel and assign attachment to it. The category can also be added while importing the attachments through CSV file. Moreover, the product attachment section can also be accessed from the product edit page in the admin panel, the product attachment tab is present there. The product attachment can be viewed and updated from the product section as well.
- Enable/Disable extension from a backend
- Define label for the product attachments tab
- Set sort order of the product attachments tab
- Utilize a similar attachment for different items
- Allow file formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf, csv, bmp, txt, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, rtf, ppt, pptx, zip and many more.
- Add an unlimited number of attachments
- Admin can also download the attached file from the add/edit form and from the attachments grid
- Files are displayed with an icon, title, and size.
- Convenient file uploads management
- Restrict attachments by Customer Groups & Store View
- Add links only attachment
- Customers can download various files attached to the product
- Ability to change attachment label
- Display file size for each file on the front-end
- 31 AugRead more »
What’s Magento 2 Advanced Sort
Enhance Product Search with Magento 2 Advanced Sort extension by Magenuts IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. This extension adds custom sorting options to make products easier to find. This extension gives effective options to customers for product sorting – by bestsellers, most viewed, biggest saving, rating, quantity/stock and more.
It facilitates your users to search for the right products in the easiest way. For example: Most viewed products, Bestsellers products, featured products, Highly Rated products and many more. This Advanced Sorting extension will give each customer an option to display the products in the sorting order, which suits him or her best. With the help of this module, the store owner can exhibit their most popular products smoothly and boost its sales in record time.
- Most Viewed – Most viewed products come first.
- Best Sellers – Bestseller products come first.
- Last Ordered – Last ordered products come first.
- Biggest Saving – Product with the highest discount comes first.
- Wish-list – Products in wish-list come first.
- Rating – Products with the highest rating come first.
- Reviews Count – Products with the highest review come first.
- Featured – Featured products that are selected by admin come first.
- Quantity/Stock – Products with the highest Quantity/Stock come first.
- Newly Added – Most new added product comes first by date.
- Product Name – Products will sort by their names.
- Position – Products will be displayed by their position which is set by admin.
- Price – Products with the highest price come first.
- New Set – Newly added product comes first.
- 30 AugRead more »
What’s Magento 2 Login With Mobile Number
Easy Login with Magento 2 Login with mobile number extension. This extension allowing customers to log in using a mobile number or an email address. As soon as you enable the extension from the backend, you can log in with either email or mobile or log in with mobile-only. Once enabled you will get a field to enter the mobile number on the registration page. Choose the country and you don’t need to enter the mobile number without country code. Make sure that the mobile number must be unique to each customer. From the customer’s point of view, he or she can update their mobile number by log in to their account > Account information page. Click on the change mobile number checkbox which will open a block to change the mobile number. Enter the mobile number and password and click on the Save button. There is always an option available to change mobile numbers from the backend itself.
Mobile Number On the Login Page
User can log in either with email or mobile especially when login with either email or mobile option is chosen from the backend. In case, if its login with mobile-only then customers will have to log in with mobile number only. Furthermore, customers can even log in to their accounts using their email or mobile number.
Update Mobile Number On the Customer My Account Page
The best part of the Magento extension is that the customers can easily update their mobile numbers by logging in to their account and click on change mobile number checkbox which will open a block to change the mobile number. All you need to do is enter the new, unique mobile number and password and click on the Save button.
- Allow customers to log in using their email, phone number or both
- Mobile number login can be enabled or disabled from the admin panel
- Allows to save a mobile number while registration
- Allows to login using a mobile number, email or any
- The mobile number will be unique for each customer
- Allows customers to change their registered mobile number from their "My Account" section
- Validate mobile number length based on the country
- Allows the admin to view and update the mobile number of any customer
- Customers can even log in to their accounts using their email or mobile number at checkout.
- 14 JulRead more »
What’s Magento 2 Customer Attribute
Add more customer information with Magento 2 Customer Attribute extension by Magenuts IT Solutions Pvt Ltd. helps to manage and add new customer attributes on the customer registration page and customer account edit settings. Newly added attributes are shown in the additional info section of the customer registration page. Customer attributes are used to collect additional customer information. This extension is also used to update existing customers attribute values. The admin user needs to add customer attributes from the back end. Admin user can manage this extension by using "Admin Panel > Stores > Attributes > Customer".
Admin users can create attributes of type text field, text area, date, yes/no, multiple select and drop down. By using this extension, the admin user can not update or delete system customer attributes. Admin users can manage sorting of customer attributes on the customer registration p
- 11 Sep